Sunday, December 8, 2013

EDLD 5363 Week 3 Reflection


Collaborating on Google Docs has not been as frustrating to me this time around.  I am glad that I have now had experience with it from my past class.  My team is working very well on our project.  It was very easy to come to a consensus on our unit.  We have been talking on Google Docs and our ideas are all meshing well together.  I do have to agree that the assignment is easier because we have 4 sets of ideas and not just mine.  Google Hangout has been my new experience this class.  I have had so much fun playing with the extra props that come with it.  The things that we can do on the internet never ceases to amaze me.  Each time I am working on Google Docs with my group I am astounded that we live in different places but are still working on the same document.  Technology is awesome.  The possibilities are endless.
We have not decided on what video program that we are going to use.  I used Camtasia in the past and would like to use it again but I am frustrated that I only get a month free trial period.  It is a very expensive program so I am sure that I will not be using it again in the future unless my school district purchases it.  I am looking for a program that offers me something close to what Camtasia offers me but is a free.  Stay tuned to see what our group choses.

No comments:

Post a Comment